Testimonials


"Getting pregnant with our 3rd child came on the heels of a Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis. When I heard of the Annie & Isabel gowns I knew I needed one. After a long hard delivery, it was so nice to recover in something clean, beautiful, and way cute! I received so many compliments on my Annie gown. After the year I had with my diagnosis, I felt everything came full circle the day our second daughter was born. It's nice to look back on that day and see myself in the cutest gown EVER! Thanks girls for making my memories extra cute and extra special".
~Megan

To read more about Megan's story, click HERE.

------------------------------------


"I absolutely loved my gown! It made me feel stylish and completely covered at the hospital compared to the normal hospital gowns. Plus I received so many compliments from all of the nurses on how cute it was!"
~Jackie
------------------------------

Emmitt & Pat Smith
"I received a wonderful gift of an Annie & Isabel Susan hospital gown from my dear friend Kimberly before the birth of my second son, Elijah. What a difference the stylish black and pink zebra pattern gown made during my hospital stay! Many of us can feel uncomfortable and self-conscious in front of visitors in a standard gown, but these designer gowns offer a fabulous alternative. I never felt more comfortable and beautiful in the hospital before. Annie & Isabel gowns are a perfect gift and an awesome way for new moms to feel "treasured" during their hospital stay."
~Pat Smith

-----------------------------

Julissa Ortiz, of Good Day Sacramento, wears the Susan gown
to welcome the birth of her first child Natalia.




"I couldn't wait to wear my sassy hospital gown!! It was washed and packed weeks before going to the hospital. Having my very own gown for the birth of my first baby girl only added to this special experience. After 16 exhausting hours of labor, the Annie & Isabel gown made me feel pretty and so sassy! It was so much more comfortable that the worn out hospital gown! It covers up everything the needs to be covered up, but also makes nursing easy too! Thank you Annie & Isabel."
~Julissa


------------------------------

"When visitors started coming to the hospital to see our new baby, I wasn't quite ready for regular clothes, but wanted to look cute. The Annie gown was stylish and comfortable and made me feel "dressed" for the occasion. Thank you!"
~Noelle

-------------------------------

Emily in the Annie gown


"I can't remember a time when my year didn't include a hospital stay. Sometimes I only have to stay for a couple of days and other times for a week. The doctors and nurses are wonderful to me and always try to make me feel a little bit normal during my visits. One of the worst things about the hospital are the horrible hospital gowns that I have to wear sometimes. They never cover enough, they are usually old and somewhat see through. Our friend, Carrie Johnson, got me two Annie & Isabel gowns before a planned surgery and I wore them everyday.

I love my Annie & Isabel hospital gowns. I have been in the hospital three times this year alone and because of all the tubes it has been difficult to wear regular P.J.'s. My Annie & Isabel gowns don't look like regular hospital gowns because of the cute fabric but they function really well with IV's and different tubes and they tie so well that I feel covered when walking around. They wear so comfortable that they gave me a little piece of home while trying to recover. One of my favorite things about your gowns is the fabric. There are several different patterns to choose from and each of my gowns have a lady bug on the sleeve. My favorite color is the pink with black polka dots. I would recommend these gowns to anyone but especially teenagers because they are comfortable and cute!"
~Emily

To read more about Emily's inspiring story, read HERE.
-------------------------------

Edie Lambert of KCRA Channel 3 Sacramento wears the
Annie gown for the birth of her daughter Alise.


Edie and husband, Lloyd enjoying their first moments as a family of three
"I just had to write a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed wearing your pretty line of gowns as I gave birth to my daughter. It was a joyful time, and that was reflected in the cheerful colors and patterns of the gowns. I also appreciated not having to worry about my backside hanging out every time I walked down the hall!! I loved my gowns so much, I bought two for my mother-in-law for an upcoming surgery. I also loaned mine to my friend, Erin, when she was hospitalized during her pregnancy and she liked them so much she ordered a few more. Between the two of us, I think we now own almost your entire line!"

"As I have been preparing to return to work, I've been looking at the photos Brenda Bisharat shot during those first days in the hospital. Those are precious memories and I am grateful that they're captured as I wore gowns that felt special, beautiful and comfortable."

"Thank you both for using your expertise and creativity to come up with such a great idea."

~Edie Lambert~

------------------------------------------------

Tory is wearing the Isabel for the birth of baby Sean Michael.


"I give thanks not only for appropriately dressing me for the occasion
but also for giving me my new "go-to-gift" for all future moms-to-be!"


--------------------------------------


"Many, Many Thanks for the rush order on your fabulous gown. As you know my best friend Pietra is fighting non-smoker lung cancer. When I handed her the Annie gown, the look in her eyes blew me away. It was as if "I handed her a RAINBOW". I told her you washed it so we took her old hospital gown off and she put yours on. It was so soft and cozy, she loved it! It not only brightened her spirits, but mine as well. Now my Peetie can fight her cancer in style... Please keep her in your prayers... Many thanks!!!"
~Ruby

To read more about Pietra's battle, click HERE.

-----------------------------------------


Lauren is an inspirational teenager who has beat Hodgkin's Lymphoma!


Throughout her battle, Lauren wore an Annie and Isabel gown at times and in this last picture Lauren wears her gown on a hospital visit that marked the official end of her chemotherapy infusions. She is preparing here for the removal of the line that provided access for these infusions. Her mother, Dawn, jotted down her reflections on having a personal hospital gown,

"Lauren sported her Annie & Isabel gown for the "big day" which stirred up a lot of talk among the nurses and surgeon. I joked that the gown got more attention than Lauren. I tried to capture all the comments while I reflected on how much hospital gowns seem to irritate the medical staff. Funny, this whole time I thought it was just the patients who disliked the scratchy, drab green, see-through-thin, and stained hospital attire. Some of the comments I did manage to capture were 'Wow, so soft.' , 'Ties that stay tied.' , 'It snaps on top, brilliant.', 'A pocket, how perfect.' , 'What a great gift.', and my personal favorite........'These gals are really smart!' As a parent I loved the gown because you know it's clean, soft and its appearance brightens a very difficult time. Not to mention the patient feels so special!"

Click here to read Lauren's story
-------------------------------------------------------
Cristie celebrated the birth of her twins in the Isabel gown.

"Shortly after giving birth to my son and daughter at the hospital, I could not wait to get into my beautiful Annie & Isabel gown I had been given as a gift by amazing photographer Brenda Bisharat. I was uncomfortable and hot in the standard hospital gown, but as soon as I changed into my new gown I felt cooler and more fashionable. All of the nurses loved the gown. The snaps and ties are placed perfectly making it easy to nurse and cover up a lot more skin than the normal hospital gown. I wish all the hospitals would carry these gowns so every other new mom and patient could feel as wonderful and special as I did on my twins' birthday".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie received her Annie gown from a good friend to help celebrate the birth of her son for a day she thought she would never experience!

First Time Mom Stephanie and Paxton Jr. "P.J."

"Having your first baby is a significant milestone for anyone. My pregnancy was a very special experience because not too long ago my husband and I thought we'd never be able to have children of our own and were planning to adopt. When I became pregnant it was such a great surprise and I wanted to savor every moment. I received my Annie gown as a gift from my dear friend Vanessa. My favorite color is pink, so needless to say, I was thrilled when I opened the package and saw the pink gown with polka dots! I washed it immediately and packed it in my suitcase. I didn't wear it during labor (I didn't want it to get soiled!) so I saved it for the next two days in the hospital. It was so nice being able to change into a fresh gown that was mine! Not only was it comfortable and easy to breastfeed in, it was so nice to feel pretty when receiving guests and showing off my new baby boy. I got so many compliments on it. Thank you so much for adding to my already wonderful adventure!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristin is a 17 year old high school senior who recently suffered a cardiac arrest while teaching swim lessons. She lived against all odds due to the heroics of the people who were with her when she collapsed and the medical staff who treated her. She was the recipient of an Annie & Isabel gown for her long recovery in the hospital. Below is what her mother had to say about her experience wearing the Anita gown.

photograph courtesy of Lisa Jesse Photography

Kristin with her classmates

"The gown was a gift from one of my daughter's good friends who has cancer. I took it home and washed it and when I brought it back to the hospital, she immediately wanted to wear it. It smelled like home, and the fabric was so soft...she just loved it. All the nurses commented how "cute" her gown was and how it made her feel good...at 17 loving a hospital gown is a pretty special order. When we had to go back for a second surgery that was top on her list for me to bring down to her! What a great gift to give! Thanks for making her feel so much more comfortable and beautiful!" ~Lisa Jesse


Kristin walking for the first time in the hospital

Please read Kristin's full story here and you will truly believe in miracles!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jennifer McKinney, known by readers as MckMama tells us about her experience
wearing the Anita and Evelyn Gowns.

MCKMAMA AND HER NEWEST BLESSING, BABY LACHLAN

Nearing the end of MckMama's recent pregnancy she required several hospitalizations and was able to use both our "Anita" and "Evelyn" hospital gowns. We are glad that our hospital gowns were able to provide her with some comfort and dignity during these stays.

BABY LACHLAN SNUGGLED IN HIS MAMA'S BELLY JUST MOMENTS BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL!

With much anticipation, on August 2, 2010, MckMama donned her "Evelyn" Annie & Isabel designer hospital gown as she prepared to go in for her c-section. She and her family welcomed a new little miracle to the family, baby Lachlan.


This is what MckMama had to say about her experience wearing her Annie & Isabel designer hospital gowns:

"I was hospitalized a few times before actually giving birth to our fifth baby. Each time, I asked my husband to bring me one of my Annie & Isabel gowns to wear. I got compliments from my nurses constantly. Thank you, Annie & Isabel, for allowing me to feel pretty... even in the hospital! My favorite gown is the Evelyn, and I wore that one when I gave birth to our sweet son, Lachlan. Besides how gorgeous the high quality gowns are, I loved the ribbon ties and the fact that the back wraps around to the side, tying on the hip. I was wheeled and walked up to the Special Care Nursery to nurse our new baby many, many times those first days. When wearing my Annie & Isabel gown, I felt lovely and completely covered up! The nurses constantly said they wished that all the gowns on the Labor and Delivery floor were so great. Thank you for beautifying my birthing experience with your gowns!!"

MCKMAMA'S "MANY SMALL CHILDREN" ENJOYING THEIR SWEET BABY BROTHER
__________________________________________

Lluvy Gomez-Gibbs in her Isabel Gown. Lluvy is well known from being a contestant in America's Next Top Model, Cycle 4. We received a wonderful testimonial from Lluvy recently and amazing photos of the day she gave birth! Lluvy is a such a special person and we have enjoyed getting to know her. Here are a few of her modeling pics too.

source: ANTM/Reel Management



Here is what Lluvy said about having her very own Annie & Isabel designer hospital gown,
"All I can say is I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Isabel gown! It was so nice to feel comfortable and stylish in a hospital gown. Usually two words that don't go hand in hand when you think about hospital gowns!! While I was laboring the nurses kept coming in just to compliment me on my gown. I reccomend Annie & Isabel gowns to all my expecting mom friends...It is so important to feel pretty and comfortable on such an important day:) With lots of love, Lluvy".


This is our favorite pic of Lluvy in her Isabel designer hospital gown. Enjoying those first moments with her new little miracle... all those months waiting to see his amazing face. Welcome to the world little Tres... you were blessed with a wonderful mommy and loving family!!!


Tres meeting big brother Asher... So cute, he was trying to block the light out of his eyes!!! Already watching out for his little brother.


Expecting Models, "The Premiere Agency For Pregnant and Nursing Models" Documented Lluvy's experience via their video blog during days leading up to her birth and her actual birth. Here you can watch, as she delivers her son in our Isabel designer hospital gown!





________________________________________

Becky in The Isabel Gown







Here is what Becky said about wearing our Isabel designer hospital gown,

"I love, love, loved wearing my SPECIAL gown. I received so many compliments from the hospital staff and visitors. Being a nurse myself, it made me feel so refreshed in a beautiful gown, and not a grungy old hospital gown that had been used a thousand times! When SHE came out it was a definite surprise and a wonderful moment wearing my Annie & Isabel gown holding my precious little GIRL! 11 weeks later I still look at her in shock that she is MINE."






--------------------------------------------------------------

Alexxa ~ A Breast Cancer Survivors Experience


A close friend and breast cancer survivor purchased The Elizabeth gown for Alexxa as she embarked on her hospital journey. Here is what Alexxa had to say about wearing her designer hospital gown:

"I am a proud mommy to three girls, ages 9, 7 and 4....so naturally, we have a lot of pink around the house. I did not realize how much the color "pink" would impact my life until this past June, when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. From date of diagnosis to surgery was 13 days! Before I underwent a double mastectomy a dear friend, and fellow breast cancer survivor, gave me one of Annie & Isabel's hospital gowns...The Elizabeth, which was fitting in honor of their Grandmother and her battle with breast cancer. I cannot tell you how much hope and faith this gown brought me, on a day otherwise to be considered frightening. My mother told me I was barely out of surgery, still quite groggy from the medications, and I had her help me change out of the standard issue hospital gown into my beautiful Elizabeth Gown for the remainder of my stay.

I am proud to say that I am cancer free today. I am still in the midst of chemo-therapy with radiation on the horizon (which my Elizabeth Gown will accompany me to as well). All of this preventative treatment will give me the best possible odds to rid this horrible disease of ever impacting my life again.

As a side note, Anna is a close friend to our family, her love and support...and checking in on me, is a bonus I am fortunate to receive."

If you want to learn more about Alexxa's inspiring story you can follow her on her blog at www.alexxafaithorfear.blogspot.com

----------------------------------------------------------

A testimonial from my nursing school friend, Melody. She wore two of our designer hospital gowns....The Isabel and the Elizabeth. Congratulations to Melody and her husband Nhan...you have a beautiful little boy!!!
I loved the reason Melody chose to wear the Elizabeth gown (pictured below) as it was to honor her mother who is a breast cancer survivor.



Here is what Melody had to say about her experience wearing both of her Annie & Isabel hospital gowns:

"Giving birth to my first child was such a great experience...and having two Annie & Isabel hospital gowns made it even more special! I love the Annie & Isabel gowns so much that I wore two during my hospital stay! I wore the Isabel during my labor, then I wore the Elizabeth post partum. I loved the idea of having my own gown that hadn't been used by anyone else. I received so many compliments that I felt so fashionable! The gowns were soft and covered me so I felt comfortable walking around the unit and in my room. In addition, it was so easy for me to breastfeed and practice "skin to skin" time with the baby. When we brought the baby home, I ended up wearing the gowns to sleep (and sometimes during the day) during the first week because I found that they were so comfortable, convenient, and functional. Thank you so much Annie & Isabel! These gowns have been one of the best purchases I've made for me and my baby boy!"




Thank you Melody for such a nice testimonial!! We wish you the best with your sweet bundle of joy.


----------------------------------------------------------------

The Support of Sisters




We received this great testimonial about how an Annie & Isabel gown
can be an "encouraging and hopeful" for a loved one, or sister
in this case, struggling with an illness. Here is what this beautiful recipient
said about her Annie gown,

"Being a patient for the not good reasons, (I saw a lot of your testimonials were from women who had just given birth), the hospital can be a depressing and sterile place. The hospital gowns have been worn by loads of patients before you and there doesn't seem to be anything kind about them or your hospital room, or the hospital food, and the lack of comfort and privacy. So to have a specially made gown with positive meaning attached to it, this helps to feel a little better about the way you look and feel; not to mention the gown itself is cute and comfortable. It also brings comfort from those who love you, and this alone can do wonders for the spirit!"


---------------------------------------------------------------------



Winner of the "Anita" Annie & Isabel Designer Hospital Gown Delivers a Baby Girl!





We met Smruti at the The Bump It Up event in San Francisco when she was one of the lucky winners of an Annie & Isabel designer hospital gown. The event was a book release party for Amy Tara Koch, famous author and pregnancy fashionista, and we were honored to be a part of it! Smruti was glowing and excited about her upcoming delivery. We were so happy she picked the Anita, as it looks so beautiful on her. Here is what she had to say about her recent delivery...

"Although my original plan was to have an unmedicated birth, after 50 hours of labor, I ended up having an unplanned c-section. After feeling tired, groggy, and nauseous from the surgery and pain killers, having your pretty and comfortable gown to wear as I bonded with our daughter Reva, made me fell so much better. It definitely put me in a better mood when visitors came! I am so glad that I won the gown in the raffle and plan on gifting one to my next girlfriend who is having a baby!"


Congratulations Smruti on your beautiful daughter Reva!




--------------------------------------------------------


Here is Amy meeting baby Mio in her Annie Designer Hospital Gown



We received this wonderful testimonial from Amy about her experience in an Annie & Isabel hospital gown. Thank you Amy for spending the few free moments a new mommy has... to take the time to write to us! Your new family is just gorgeous! Here is what Amy said,


"Although I am a little sleep deprived and seem to have much less free time on my hands, I definitely wanted to comment about the gown that Marie got me. I absolutely loved it! I think its safe to say that hospital gowns are not attractive, so putting on my pink polk-a-dot gown actually made me feel cute, even after 30 exhausting hours of labor. I loved the fact that it closed completely in the back so I could walk to halls without worry and the shoulder snaps allowed me to easily nurse my new little one. I had originally planned to wear a night gown that I had brought, but once I had my Annie & Isabel gown on, I never gave the night gown a second thought. I received so many compliments on it from all the staff at the hospital. When we were home, my husband had just finished the laundry and was folding the gown and even he started going on about how great it was. He turned to me and said, "Don't you feel like you should promote these?" I definitely do, so given how many of my girlfriends are pregnant right now, you can be sure to hear from me again soon. This will be my go-to gift for them!"



Amy, her husband Take, and Baby Girl Mio Daisy Ogawa
What a precious moment!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


Here Is Teeny And Her Sweet Boy Jameson In Her Isabel Gown


We received a beautiful testimonial from Christine, who recently gave birth to her first child Jameson. We are so happy that she loved her Annie & Isabel designer hospital gown and is still wearing it at home! Here is what she said,

"I have been meaning to write you because I loved my gorgeous comfy gown! It was fabulous, SO comfortable, so easy to nurse with, and so easy to get my blood pressure taken with... the list goes on. I received tons of compliments from my nurses. I'm wearing it at home right now as a night gown! So perfect for night feedings"

---------------------------------------------------------------------


Here is Chasity in her Isabel gown with her beautiful family!


"I gave birth to my third child on May 19th, 2010. Prior to that date my sister, a nurse in San Francisco, sent me an Annie & Isabel hospital gown. It was such a special gift! In the hospital everyone commented on the gown and inquired where I got it. It was such a great hit! The nurses and visitors LOVED it! In addition to the fashionable design of the gown, it was extremely comfortable and allowed me the ability to move around my room with all essential parts covered! As someone had mentioned, this gown provides the mom the ability to look and feel special while giving birth to a very special gift. Thanks to my sister and Annie & Isabel... my third delivery was an extraordinary event!"


How sweet is this picture?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Gina who recently gave birth to her second child... a baby girl! What a beautiful family!


"Can I please announce to the world how much I loved my Annie & Isabel gown! I never thought a gown could make such a difference in a hospital stay until I wore the Anita gown during my second child's delivery. Being 5'2'' I had a difficult time being comfortable during my first labor and delivery. Having a gown that was not a one size fits all was a gift! I did not have any extra material to get tangled in and I was covered in all the appropriate places. The design was joyful and I received so many compliments while wearing it. This was extremely helpful during my 25 hours of labor. The Anita pattern and colors worked like a charm when I was in need of a focus point. Looking back, I wish I had two for my hospital stay. I had my mother take it home, wash it, and return it to me as fast as she could. Even after a few washed, the gown was as good as new. Nursing was comfortable and easy with the shoulder snaps. I did not have to worry about my gown while visitors came to meet our newest member of the family. I loved it so much; I will be gifting one to all my mom-to-be friends!"


Thanks Gina! We are so happy that you were able to have a more comfortable and enjoyable experience in your Anita gown! Congratulations on your precious new addition!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We received this note from a customer who gifted The Evelyn for a friend undergoing treatment for cancer. We are so happy to hear about people fighting the fight and winning...with dignity and in style!

"Thanks so much for sending out the gown to my friend's mom. She was choked up and so happy to receive it. She is on her second round of chemo and is already showing signs of recovering, so we are all excited about that. The gown is lovely and really brightened her day! You have a great product and I'm hoping to buy more in the future for
hopefully more happy circumstances."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gen McNulty has a popular blog chronicling her life with her beautiful quadruplets. She recently had to have surgery after many years of suffering from endometriosis. She was gifted an Annie & Isabel gown and did a post about it. Can you believe how amazing she looks after having surgery?! Click below to read about her experience in The Anita gown.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We received this wonderful testimonial from Stephanie! She sent such great photographs of her in the Anita Gown and the Isabel Gown that we posted them all! What a beautiful family!






"I recently wore Annie & Isabel gowns during the birth of my second child, and absolutely loved them! Having experienced the labor, delivery and recovery for my first child two years ago with a typical hospital smock, I could really appreciate how much nicer it was to have my own gowns. Wearing them was so much more comfortable and the high-quality materials felt good on my skin. Not to mention that the snaps and ties are actually located in the appropriate places, so I didn't even have to worry about being exposed as I walked around the hospital. (When I had my first child, I would actually wear two gowns when I walked around the hospital to make sure I was covered!) But, what I loved the most was how much more relaxing the whole experience was for me. Having a child is at best uncomfortable and at worst stressful and painful, and there are so many things that are simply our of a woman's control. Having my own personal gown to wear was a way I could make myself more comfortable and personalize the experience. Rather than worrying about how uncomfortable or exposed a typical gown made me feel, I was relaxed and confident, and was continually receiving compliments from the nurses, doctors, and visitors. Also, I can't tell you how wonderful it was to have my nice, clean second gown waiting for me when the birth was finished and I went back to my room to recover. I would certainly recommend A&I hospital gowns to anybody who will be staying in the hospital. I plan to give our several to my girlfriends when they have babies of their own!"



----------------------------------------------------------------


We got this wonderful testimonial from Cyndi who delivered a beautiful baby girl!!!



"I am a petite woman and to have this gown fit me was great. The material was light and the back closing ribbons are perfectly placed so you are not showing off all the assets. I felt pretty and I looked different from the rest of the patients. In fact, all the nurses were complimenting me on how cute my gown was! Thank you Annie & Isabel for making such a good quality gown that a girl can feel sassy in even after giving birth!"


What a beautiful baby and family!!! Congratulations Cyndi.

--------------------------------------------------------------


Here is what Dana had to say about her experience in her very own Annie & Isabel Gown...

"It was truly great! EVERY single nurse I had at Cedars ~ the mecca of celebrity births for stylish women like Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Garner, Nicole Richie, Tori Spelling ~ asked where I got the gown (both The Annie & The Anita Gowns) and noted how stylish they were. There was plenty of coverage so that I was very comfortable wearing them when I went up to a different floor to visit Landon in the NICU. Because I was in-patient for almost one week, I sent the gowns home with Jim to be washed, which they withstood beautifully. Thanks so much for coming up with such a great product!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is Dimitra in The Isabel gown


This is Dimitra introducing her niece Alexia to her beautiful son. She chose to wear the Isabel designer hospital gown. Here is what she had to say about her experience, "I am so happy that I had my own gown during my time in the hospital having my son...especially during such long stretches of time, waiting for the show to start! My gown fit great, was comfortable, and the best part was knowing that this gown had not been worn by others~ it was exclusively for me;). My doctor came in to check on me during my long hospital visit and said that on the board, out by the nurse's station, they had written next to my name "cute gown"! Funny how a little thing such as having my own gown made me feel SO special. So many pictures were taken of me that I will treasure forever. It was nice to have something on that looked great in the pictures with my new son."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is Stephanie with her beautiful family after cheerfully welcoming the newest member!



This is Stephanie. She wore the Evelyn designer hospital gown. Here is what she had to say about her experience,

"New, Fresh, & Beautiful...words to describe the experience wearing my Annie & Isabel gown. I absolutely LOVE my gown. There is just something about wearing a hospital gown that you know no one else has used. I was completely comfortable, felt beautiful in my bright colors, and was able to get up and walk around, fully covered! The gown was the perfect backdrop for pictures with our new baby and family. Compliments were coming every which way from the hospital staff and family and friends, something that makes you feel even more special on an amazing day such as delivering your baby. I can't say THANK YOU enough."


--------------------------------------------------------

This is Ardeep with her beautiful baby girl in the Annie Gown.



This is Ardeep. She wore two Annie & Isabel gowns while giving birth to her daughter. She said, "The gowns simply make you feel pretty during and after such an exhausting experience, which is just really nice. They are a beautiful backdrop for all of your baby's photos. Most of all I liked knowing that I was the only one who had worn them, they felt clean and fresh, and I felt covered up in all the right places, which is nice since there is not much modesty left in the whole labor and delivery experience."
---------------------------------------------------------------

This is Hillary in The Annie Gown




This is what Hillary said about her experience with her Annie & Isabel gown:

"First off, the gown is really cute! I enjoyed being able to wear something pink and pretty rather than the typical gown the hospital hands out. I got so many compliments from the nurses as my husband and I strolled the halls :) The gown was also very comfortable...plenty of room for my belly! I liked that it had a tie so I could cinch it up, and the ties in back made for complete privacy as I walked around. No need to wear anything else except the gown.
Being able to keep this gown (as opposed to giving it back to the hospital) has sentimental value to me as I was wearing this gown all through labor and it was what I was wearing when I gave birth to my daughter and held her for the first time. I look forward to wearing it again for any future children we may have!"
------------------------------------------------------------

This is Valerie in one of our first generation Annie & Isabel gowns.


This is Valerie getting ready to deliver her 2nd baby. This is what she said about her experience with her Annie & Isabel gown.

"I wore my Annie & Isabel gown when I was in the hospital delivering my son Jacob! It was very comfortable, super stylish, and I knew it had never been worn before. Not only did I love it my nurse loved it so much that she sent a few other nurses and a Doc in the room to check it out! Thanks again for the great idea!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is Rachel in the Isabel gown on the day she welcomed her second son!



This is Rachel with her newborn boy. She says, "Not only was this the most COMFORTABLE gown...I had every nurse that came into my room say, "that's NOT our gown is it?" I told them about my dear friends starting this company and every one of them asked if I had any business cards. They thought it was beautiful and THE best idea they had seen in a LONG time...here's... me and my beautiful baby and husband just after giving birth..."

-----------------------------------------------------------


Here is Kerry welcoming her son in a first generation A&I gown. LOVE this picture!



This is Kerry glowing in her Annie & Isabel gown on the day she met her son Dante. She says,
"I loved having my very own hospital gown for the birth of my son. Not only was it nice to know it was mine and no one else had worn it, but it made me feel beautiful on that special day. It was so soft and comfortable and the full coverage in the back was great for while I labored. I only wish Annie & Isabel was around when I had my girls!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bethany



This is Bethany with her new baby boy!!! She says, "I was so happy to have my "own" PJ's; having had a c-section times 2 now, you just don't want to wear anything like regular pajamas against your incision for a few days, and with all the frequent checks by doctors and nurses you really need something that pulls up quickly vs. a traditional nightgown."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aja


This is Aja getting ready to have her 1st baby. Here is what she said about wearing our gown, "I loved, loved, loved my gown! It was so cute and the material was soft and comfortable. It was also clean, fresh and smelled like home which made me much more relaxed. I got tons of compliments from all of the hospital staff and every one of my visitors. These are wonderful gifts for anyone who has to be in the hospital."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim


This is Kim. This is what she said about her Annie & Isabel gown, "Loved, Loved, Loved my gown! It was so comfortable and it was very nice to not wear a gown that everyone else had worn. I can't wait to buy more gowns for my friends having babies!"